Discount Prices by the case! Buy more get Bigger discounts!
What You Should Know About Fireworks Safety
Here are a few tips to keep you safe while having fun with fireworks this season.
Consumer Product Safety Commission and the National Council on Fireworks Safety offer the following safety tips:
- Always read and follow label directions.
- Always have an adult present.
- Only buy fireworks from reliable sellers.
- Use fireworks outdoors only.
- Always have water handy (a garden hose and a bucket).
- Never experiment or make your own fireworks.
- Light only one firework at a time.
- Never re-light a "dud" firework (wait 15 to 20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water).
- Never give fireworks to small children.
- If necessary, store fireworks in a cool, dry place.
- Never throw or point fireworks at other people.
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket.
- Never shoot fireworks in metal or glass containers.
- The fireworks igniter person should always wear eye protection and never have any part of the body over the firework.
- Stay away from illegal explosives and illegal fireworks.